Kerala Higher Secondary Education Department, commonly known as (DHSE) will be releasing the Class 12 SAY (Save A Year) or Plus Two and Improvement Results 2017 soon at keralaresults.nic.in
As reported by Indian Express, the Kerala 12 SAY (Save A Year) and Improvement Exams were conducted on June 7 to June 13 at various test centres across the nation.
How to check Kerala plus two results 2017:
In order to check the same, all the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the official websites of Kerala HSE, dhsekerala.gov.in or keralaresults.nic.in
- Click on the notification for Kerala 2017 Plus two results
- Enter your hall ticket number, date of birth
- Click on submit and results will appear on the screen
- Take a print out of the same for further reference.
According to reports, more than 4 lakh candidates appeared for the plus two examinations at 2064 examination centres across Kerala, Mahe, Lakshaweep and West Asia.
The results for the plus two DHSE and Vocational Higher Secondary Examinations (VSHE) were announced on May 15.
Meanwhile, looking at the results of previous year, the board registered the pass percentage as 94.05, one of the best in the country.
- Out of the total candidates, 11,829 students got full A and 153 got full 1200 marks in the DHSE Plus two category
- In the Vocational category, more than 29,000 students appeared in the examination and 81.5 per cent students qualified
- In the regular students category, total 3,66,139 students appeared out of which 3,05,262 passed
- In open school category 69,600 appeared out of which 31.89 per cent passed
For any query related to results, all the candidates can check the official website of DHSE Kerala